SENDING BRYN ATHYN CHURCH CARE PACKAGES TO COLLEGE-AGED YOUNG ADULTS
For years, Bryn Athyn Church has sent Valentine’s Day care packages to young people from our church community who are away at college. In recent years, we have also reached out to LOCAL young adults, who are either working or attending college close to home. There has always been broad support for this program from the community and great appreciation from the recipients of these care packages.
Would you like to get involved this year in helping with this loving gesture? We will be sending the packages in just about a month!
There are many ways to help.
1. Please email the address of your current college-aged son/daughter to Nina.Dewees@BrynAthynChurch.org
BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2021. PLEASE NOTE: Because of the fluid nature of young adults’ lives, WE DO NOT KEEP A RECORD OF THESE ADDRESSES FROM YEAR TO YEAR. You need to send your child’s address each year. Tell your friends!
2. Bake homemade cookies. We need about 100 dozen. Please let Nina know approximately how many you will contribute. We need them by the first week in February.
3. Contribute money or some small thing (between 60 and 120 of them!) to enhance the care packages or help with shipping costs.
4. Sign the homemade valentines (made by the sweet 7th and 8th grade girls). Stay tuned for details.
5. Join us on packing day (day to be determined in early February) to enjoy an action-packed, socially distant community time!
Questions or want to get involved? Call/email Nina at 215-947-6225 x206 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!